Capriza version 23 is now available with the following features, fixes and enhancements:
Dashboard Enhancement: Folders
- Folders are a new feature of WorkSimple.
- Capriza Support defines zapp folders for orgs. (To create a app folder, contact Capriza Support).
- Once a folder or folders exist in an org, zappers assign their own zapps to folders by editing the zapp details.
- An org can have a folder to which every new zap will be assigned by default. Contact Capriza Support to create this folder.
- The order of the zapps in the default folder is based on the order in which the zapps entered the folder. However, the zapps in the folder can be reordered.
- The folder will be displayed among all the zapps and folders according to the highest zapp order of the zapps assigned to it. Contact Capriza Support to change the order.
Dashboard Defect Fixes: None in this version.
Designer and Mobile: No enhancements or fixes in this version.
WorkSimple App Enhancements
- Organizing zapps in folders
- Makes locating a zapp easier for end user.
- Only the zapper can assign a zapp to a folder.
2. Search for zapps has been added:
- The zapp search helps end users find the required zapp.
- The zapps assigned to folders are displayed in the search results without reference to their zapp folder assignments.
- A zapp can be started by clicking on its icon in the search results.
3. Support for iOS Face-ID has been added.
WorkSimple App Defect Fixes: None in this version.
WorkSimple App: Migration and Known Issues:
End of support for up to and including version 16.
Capriza Worksimple versions up to and including version 16 are no longer officially supported. Zapps built using these older versions of the Capriza Designer should continue to run normally, but it is highly recommended that these zapps be updated to the latest Capriza Worksimple version to take full advantage of the latest performance and user experience improvements.
To check the version of your zapp:
1. Navigate to your dashboard’s zapp page
2. Click on the version row to expand it.
The zapp version number is next to the zapp URL as "Capriza version: ##".
In general, Capriza officially supports versions for up to 18 months.Please contact your Capriza Customer Success Manager for further details and assistance.
When updating your zapp to a new release version, best practice is to run through a full test cycle with several user login types and roles.
WorkSimple Studio is now available!
The WorkSimple Designer and Dashboard are now available in the new WorkSimple Studio.
With WorkSimple Studio, zappers and org admins no longer need to install Firefox on their workstation.
WorkSimple Studio, available for Windows and MAC OS, can be downloaded from start.capriza.com.
Note: Users of WorkSimple Studio Beta version should uninstall the beta application before installing the production WorkSimple Studio from start.capriza.com.
- Capriza Product Team