In addition to the Organization-level statistics found on the Home page of the Capriza Dashboard, Capriza also provides Zapp-specific statistics. This article provides an overview of each of the metrics available. It is divided into the following sections:
The Zapps page of the Capriza Dashboard displays a list of all of your Organization's Zapps or (if you are an Org Admin) all of your Organization's Zapps. For each Zapp, the title, icon, owner, number of users (all time), number of runs (all time), date created, and number of versions is displayed.
Click on any Zapp to drill down to that specific Zapp's versions and metrics. You can search for a Zapp in the search bar at the top of the page and filter your Zapp view based on the Zapp's status (e.g. Production, Not Distributed, etc.), distribution group, or if you are the owner.
You can also sort Zapps by a variety of metrics, including Date Updated, Date Created, Creator, Name, Versions, Runs, etc.
The Grid View option at the top enables you to view your Zapps as a grid rather than a list.
The Zapp Versions tab displays the Zapp's Master Details (i.e. title, icon, description, etc.) along with a list of each of its versions.
Each version's number, date created, last edited date, number of users (all time), number of runs (all time), date of last run, and release notes are displayed. A color icon to the left of each version number indicates the health of that particular Zapp version that week.
Zapp versions can also be filtered by their distribution status and particular distribution list.
The Adoption tab displays key metrics around users, runs, and events. At the top of the Adoption tab, you can set global filters for:
- Zapp Version: All Production Versions or a specific version number.
- Date Range: Several preset filters are available:
- Last 7 days (previous 7 calendar days)
- Last Week (previous full week Sunday to Saturday)
- Last 30 days (calendar days)
- Last 1 month (last full month 1st to 30th/31st)
- Last 3 months (previous 3 complete months)
- Last 6 months (previous 6 complete months)
- Last 12 months (previous 12 months ending on the last day of the most recent full month, i.e. February 1st to January 31st)
- From Zapp Creation
- Custom Date Range (selected via the calendar picker)
- View By: Show Daily, Weekly, or Monthly data. Note that data for period greater than 3 months is only available on the Weekly or Monthly level.
Any filters you set in the Adoption tab will be persisted as you migrate between different Zapp pages.
Statistics in the Adoption tab are divided into three sections: Runs, Unique Users, and Events.
Runs contains two column graphs:
- Runs: The total and day-by-day count of runs for the selected time period. Mousing over each individual bar provides the number of runs for that day. Please see the Home page article for information on how Capriza calculates runs.
- Average Converted Runs: The overall and day-by-day average percentage of runs that include at least one conversion event. Please refer to the Overview of Event Tracking article for more information on conversion events.
Yellow dots in the Runs graph indicate when a new Zapp version was released to Production.
Raw data is available for download by clicking the download icon in the upper right hand corner of the Runs graph.
The Unique Users section contains two column graphs:
- Unique Users: The total and day-by-day count of unique users for the selected time period. Mousing over each individual bar provides the number of users for that day. Please see the Home page article for information on how Capriza calculates unique users.
- Average Converting Users: The overall and day-by-day average percentage of unique users that perform at least one conversion event. Please refer to the Overview of Event Tracking article for more information on conversion events.
Yellow dots in the Unique Users graph indicate when a new Zapp version was released to Production.
The Events section is divided into two column graphs:
- Events: The total and day-by-day count of events for the selected time period. Multiple events are displayed as a stacked bar with color coding. Please see Overview of Event Tracking for more information.
Mousing over each individual bar provides a breakdown of the account of each event type per day.
You can click the "Edit View" button in the bottom right hand corner to select/deselect which events are included in the graph.
Conversion events are indicated in the dropdown and legend with a bullseye.
- Average Conversion Events Per Converted Run: Total and day-by-day average number of conversion events that occurred in each run with at least one conversion event.
Raw data is available for download by clicking the download icon in the upper right hand corner of the Events graph.
Please see Downloading Raw Usage Data for more information on the available data.
The Diagnostics Tab
The Diagnostics Tab consists of two sections: Zapp Performance and Zapp Errors.
Zapp Performance is represented in two graphs. The first, Performance, displays the overall average time to first page for the selected time period to the left of the graph.
The graph, in turn, provides the average Time to First Page, Application time, and Network time on a day-by-day basis. These three metrics are defined as follows:
Application - The time it takes the virtual browser on the Capriza Runtime to load the source application, including automations, until it arrives on the first page included in the Zapp. In other words, the response time of the source application.
Network - The time it takes the mobile device to connect with the virtual browser. This may vary depending on the quality of the network to which the user is connected.
- Time to First Page - The time until the user sees the updated MVP of the Zapp, the first page on the mobile device following login and any automations.
Hovering over a specific spot in the graph displays the breakdown of each metric for that specific day.
Note: Each of these processes happen in parallel, so the numbers should not be summed together.
The second graph, Distribution, includes, to the left, the percentage of Zapp runs for the selected time period where Time to First Page was under six seconds.
The line graph displays the percentage of Zapp runs where Time to First Page was equal to a particular value. Hovering over a point on the graph displays the percentage of runs for that value as well as the percentage of runs that were less than that value (represented by the shaded area of the graph).
Raw data is available for download by clicking the download icon in the upper right hand corner of the Zapp Performance section.