To integrate Microsoft Azure Active Directory with Capriza, the following steps are required:
- Login to http://manage.windowsazure.com. From the list on the left, select “Active Directory”, then click on your organization’s active directory entry.
- Click on "Applications."
- Search for “Capriza.”
- Click “Configure single sign-on”
- Select “Microsoft Azure AD Single Sign-On."
- Enter the Capriza service URL, and click the right arrow. To obtain your Capriza service URL, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Download the certificate, copy to "SAML SSO URL" and "Single Sign Out Service URLs," and send it to your Customer Success Manager. Then, check the “Confirm” box.
- Next, use the “Assign accounts” button to select all users that will be using Single Sign On and grant them access to the Capriza login.