You may style an image control via the In Line Editor (ILE) or Style mode. Configurable properties are as follows:
- Presets: Select a preset style for your image based on its location and function on the Zapp page. Available options include header, profile (square or circle), and hero. Please see Style Presets for more information.
- Display: Adjust the width and height of the image.
- Content: Specify tooltip text for users that may access the Zapp on desktop or using accessibility features on mobile devices.
- Text: Change the alignment of the image on the Zapp page.
- Enable Pinch & Zoom: Allow users to zoom in on the image by tapping and dragging it.
- Margins: Specify margins for each side of the control.