The steps to set up the Capriza Active Directory Sync tool on a customer-hosted server are as follows.
- Review the System Requirements.
- Provision a server which meets these requirements, with appropriate hardware, OS, and connectivity to external Capriza services as well as your Active Directory server. Alternately, if you are implementing the Hybrid Capriza architecture, the AD Sync module may be installed on one of your Capriza runtime servers.
- Review the Active Directory Configuration and make changes accordingly: set up user groups as described, and provision a service account if you do not already have one.
- Contact your Customer Success Manager or Support to set up an installation call.
- During the installation call, a Capriza representative will work with your team to install the software. For the call, you will need to provide:
- A team member with root access to the server for installation.
- The information requested in the Active Directory Configuration document so that the Capriza team can configure and test the sync.