To begin the Zapp building process, visit the Capriza Dashboard and click "New Zapp."
Capriza will then prompt you to choose from one of our Zapp Templates or begin with a Basic Zapp (either with a Sign in page or an entirely blank Zapp).
Once you make your selection, Capriza will prompt you to enter details about your Zapp.
Required information includes:
- Title: This is what you will use to identify the Zapp on your device as well as in the Capriza Dashboard.
- Description: Provide a description of the workflow that this Zapp represents (e.g. “Purchase Order Approvals”).
- Web Address: Point the Capriza Designer to your target application by providing the web address.
The advanced section includes several settings you may enable if required:
- Multiple languages: For use cases where the source application may appear in several languages.
- Capriza Proxy: For rare cases where the default Capriza proxy setup causes connectivity issues.
- User Agent: Allows you to choose an alternative user agent for applications that may have difficulty running in Firefox.
Click "Go" to launch the Capriza Designer and begin building your Zapp.