To get started with creating a Zapp, install the Capriza Designer using the following steps:
- Download Mozilla Firefox ESR version 52 from the relevant link as follows:
Please note to use relevant download per OS. (*If you have another version of Firefox installed - you will need to uninstall that version and install ver ESR 52 from the provided link).
- Set Firefox to not get updates, as follows:
From Firefox Menus
- Select the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Preferences“.
- Select “Advanced” on the left pane.
- Select the “Update” section.
- Select "Never check for updates "
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and navigate to https://start.capriza.com.
- Click 'Allow' and install the Add-On.
- Restart Firefox and launch Capriza using the yellow Capriza icon on the top right of the Firefox browser window or by navigating to https://start.capriza.com.
Upon entering the Designer, you will be prompted with a login screen. Enter the Capriza credentials provided by your Admin.
Once logged in, you may begin creating Zapps. add additional users to your organization's account. Please refer to How to Create a Zapp for more information.