Please watch the following video for an example of building an Approvals Zapp.
- For Approvals Zapps, you can utilize the Universal Micro App (Zapp Template) for Approvals in the Capriza Designer. See Introduction to Universal Micro Apps.
- Before you start, familiarize yourself with building a Zapp using a template.
- Click on New Zapp, then Approvals. Find the Approvals Universal Micro App that best corresponds to the specific type of approval you are building a Zapp for. (Select “Basic Approvals” for a generic template).
- Enter the Zapp Name and Description. Enter the web address/URL of the business application for your approvals process (ie. SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc.)
- Read Controls, Pages, & Connections to understand what makes up a Zapp.
- Attach the login page by following the wizard. Reference the “Attaching Controls Using the Wizard” section in building a Zapp using a template on how to attach the controls on the details page.
- When attaching controls, there will be cases where you need to strengthen the control. For details, please read Strengthening Basics.
- Using new pages, attach the navigation steps required to get to the approvals table. For how to capture navigation steps, watch this video.
- Attach the approvals table. For details on this step, read the “Attaching a table” section of this article.
- Click on an approval item to go into the details view. By following the wizard, attach the necessary details of the approval item as well as the Approve and Reject action buttons.
- Capture the Reject request flow. Click on the “Reject” button.
If there is a requirement to put in comments, attach the “Reject Expense Report” page.
Otherwise, delete the page. Go to Pages. Click on the Reject page, and click “Delete Page”.
- Click into another approval request. Capture the Approve request flow.
If there is a navigation button to return to the approvals list. Attach the “OK” button on the Approve Success page to it. Otherwise, choose to “Keep control as virtual” and click it to return to the approvals list.
- (Optional) If your approval process includes attachments that need to be viewed, you can link to it using the paperclip icon in the approval request details page.
- Toggle to Styling mode. For more details on styling, visit the Styling Help Section.
- Toggle to Test mode. Test multiple different approvals to make sure there are no errors. For details visit Testing Zapps. For tips on resolving errors, please visit How to Resolve Common Errors.
- Publish the Zapp. To access the Zapp on your mobile device, visit the following pages